We are looking for your opinions, ideas, and articles about upcycling! In january we will publish the book “Upcycle it! – the handbook” with upcycle manuals, workshop reports and articles.
We are looking for submissions about:
- How to think through the creative process of upcyling
- Opinions and thoughts about trash – how is it to be a trash collector? How can you store it, live with it, and what can you do with it?
- Cradle to Cradle and production processes
- Energy efficiency – calculating the resources when remaking trash, when is it not sustainable to recycle trash?
- Consumerism and anti trash lifestyle
We are happy to feedback your ideas and drafts. If you find a topic wich we missed but should be there, get in touch as well! We enjoy collaborative writing, and like it to keep in touch about the writing process. Send us a mail to berlin(at)upcycle.it, and we have the possibility to put you in touch with other writers with similar ideas.
Submit your text, max. 4500 signs, before the deadline 1 December!